Hill+Knowlton Strategies in Toronto has an exciting opportunity for a solutions-oriented Senior Consultant to help our consumer clients solve their communications challenges.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is the nation’s leading strategic communications consultancy. Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for ten consecutive years, our employees work in a collegial and fast-paced environment. We offer the opportunity to work with a team of top talent and to share your professional life with others who are committed to being the best. Hill+Knowlton offers exciting work opportunities, a robust professional development program, and competitive compensation and benefits.
At Hill+Knowlton, we are leaders who develop the leaders of the future. The consumer practice is growing. Our many success stories prove how much our staff love working at H+K and illustrate the fact that working at H+K is a tremendous career opportunity.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited pot-secondary educational institution.
- Five to seven years in public relations, ideally with experience and knowledge in consumer packaged goods; beauty, food and / or drink.
- Prior agency/consulting experience is a considerable asset
- Knowledge of influencers, consumer media and the social media landscape in Canada
- Experience integrating social media, digital strategies and tools into programs
- Research expertise and experience
- The ability to work independently and with a team of people from Hill+Knowlton, the client side, and other suppliers of service
- Applies creative thinking and problem-solving to client challenges
- Multitasks to manage multiple client demands
- Is thorough, detail-oriented and deadline driven
- Is a persuasive and articulate communicator
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Understands business practices
- New business experience an asset
With nine offices across the country, Hill+Knowlton Strategies Canada is a leader in both public relations and public affairs. Headquartered in Toronto, the company is the No. 1-rated strategic communications firm in the country. Its experts specialize in corporate communications, public affairs, marketing communications, crisis, energy, technology, health care, social and digital communications, financial communications and transactions. The only communications firm to have earned the Canada Order of Excellence for Quality from Excellence Canada, it has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for 11 consecutive years. Its parent company, Hill+Knowlton Strategies Inc., has 86 offices in 47 countries as well as an extensive associate network; and it is a member of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY), one of the world’s largest communications services groups.
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, indicating the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.