One-year renewable contract, with benefits
Hill+Knowlton Strategies Canada is seeking a Vice President to join its dynamic team in Toronto. You must have a minimum of ten years of agency experience with a focus on consumer (packaged goods and food and beverage an asset), combined with an excellent track record providing counsel, an affinity for mentoring staff and managing complex projects, and a proven entrepreneurial focus on business development with an ability to identify and develop business opportunities. You should also have an exceptionally curious mind and deep understanding of consumer trends, media landscape, key influencers, and digital trends.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is the nation’s leading strategic communications consultancy. Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for 10 consecutive years, our employees work in a collegial and fast-paced environment. We offer the opportunity to work with a team of top talent and to share your professional life with others who are committed to being the best. Hill+Knowlton offers exciting work opportunities, a robust professional development program, and competitive compensation and benefits.
- Build on your expertise and passion for the consumer products industry to:
- Serve as a senior contact for clients, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of clients’ business, and develop strategy for implementing successful client programs.
- Provide strategic guidance to clients, anticipating needs and issues, troubleshooting problems as a fearless listener and counselor, and introducing clients to new capabilities.
- Creatively troubleshoot client problems.
- Take a leadership role in pursuing new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate and encourage creativity and innovation. Actively participate in and organize brainstorms, connect with creative resources, inspire and motivate team members.
- Manage account financials and contribute to driving growth, ensuring team billability and account profitability.
- Effectively articulate ideas to clients, colleagues and others using your strong communication and presentation skills.
With nine offices across the country, Hill+Knowlton Strategies Canada is a leader in both public relations and public affairs. Headquartered in Toronto, the company is the No. 1-rated strategic communications firm in the country. Its experts specialize in corporate communications, public affairs, marketing communications, crisis, energy, technology, health care, social and digital communications, financial communications and transactions. The only communications firm to have earned the Canada Order of Excellence for Quality from Excellence Canada, it has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for 10 consecutive years. Its parent company, Hill+Knowlton Strategies Inc., has 86 offices in 49 countries as well as an extensive associate network; and it is a member of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY), one of the world’s largest communications services groups.
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.