Hill+Knowlton Strategies (H+K), one of Canada’s leading public relations and public affairs firms, has grown its Content + Publishing team with the addition of Samantha Kay. In her new role, Samantha will focus on strengthening our integrated communication strategies, managing large integrated mandates, and helping to operationalize the team as it continues to grow and imbed itself within sectors and offices across the country.
“As we continue to see a focus on digital-first communications, we are building our Content + Publishing team to meet our clients’ demands – and Samantha is a fundamental part of this growth strategy,” said Sheila Wisniewski, President + CEO of Hill+Knowlton Strategies. “We are excited to see her deep content marketing expertise across editorial, branded content and advertising bring added value to the work we’re already doing with our clients in this space. As we look ahead, it’s critical for our clients to be able to build communities and tell their stories directly. Along with influencer marketing, content is a critical component of the evolution of our agency and our industry and that’s the core focus of our Content+Publishing team.”
Samantha is a seasoned content professional with 20 years of experience leading campaigns and always-on content programs for Canada’s top brands. With a background in advertising and deep omni-channel planning experience, she has crafted content in all formats for digital and physical channels, including social media, websites, email, OOH, activations, and print magazines. She is passionate about creating sophisticated content strategies, transforming audience insights, trends, data, and brand priorities into culturally relevant, meaningful, and award-winning content experiences.
Samantha joins a growing Content + Publishing and Digital Planning teams at H+K with the following recent additions:
- Edward Leung, Director, Digital Advocacy – Edward has joined the Vancouver office as Director of Digital Advocacy, working alongside the Content + Publishing team to help transform the region’s digital public affairs offering.
- Neelu Vasishat, Influencer Specialist – Neelu has joined the Toronto office as an Influencer Specialist, helping clients conceptualize and execute influencer strategies.
- Rohit Verma, Senior Consultant, – Rohit has joined the Toronto office as a Senior Consultant focusing on the integration of H+K’s public affairs + advocacy content offerings with its digital planning + optimization capabilities.
- Jaclyn Friedlich, Assistant Consultant + Community Manager – Jaclyn has joined the Toronto Office and is embedded within the Consumer Markets sector, helping to support our clients’ growing online communities.
- Madelyn Harris, Social Media Specialist – Madelyn will be embedded within the Consumer Markets team in Toronto, bringing community management expertise to key clients, particularly in the Sports sector.
- Aida Jahjah, Influencer Specialist – Aida will also be embedded within the Consumer Markets team in Toronto to help clients conceptualize and execute influencer strategies.
About Content + Publishing
Content and Publishing is responsible for building and executed fully integrated strategies. The content + publishing team includes specialists in content and social media, influencer relations, audience insights, advertorial content and advertising. Working closely with the Digital Planning team who over sees digital media buying and strategies, Content + Publishing creates content that has impact.